Every year we make a plan to change something about ourselves for the New Year. With that in mind, I decided to compile a few articles I’ve written over the course of the year and beyond to help you get the grooming category under wraps.
Besides, what good is a new “workout plan” if the grooming part of your life is not in order?
Here are a few good reads (and watches!) for the upcoming New Year!
- How To: Shave – Over 80% of men grow a beard, and all of them have to figure out what to do with the hair. Here’s a shaving “How To” that will certainly help!
- Ingrown hairs? Here’s why! – Sometimes understanding why ingrown hairs occur can drastically help you to adopt a new shaving technique. This is MUST READ for those who struggle with this issue.
- How To: Determine Your Face Shape – Hairstyles and beard-styles look their best when properly paired with the right face shape. Here’s how you find out what you’re working with.
- How To: Get at great haircut! – The relationship between a man and his barber is one of the keys to staying sharp. Here’s how you do it!
- Hair products. Keep it simple! – The easier your hair-care regimen, the easier it will be to stick to it. Here’s the 1-2-3 on making it easy!
- The Manicure – Attention to detail my friends. And, the hands don’t lie!
- The Pedicure – Same here. Just do it!
There you go guys, 7 topics for a newer you in 2013. See you next year!