We’re getting close to the end of the year, and that means a plethora of obligations to holiday parties. So since you will be seeing a lot less of your bed, and perhaps a lot more of the wine & spirits, I decided to put together a few tips & tricks to help you always appear to have gotten a full nights rest!
- Stay hydrated. – Hangovers are the result of your body dehydrating, which we all know shows on your face. So in between drinks, have a glass of water. And to further guarantee that you’ll be feeling and looking great in the morning, drink a full 24oz bottle of Gatorade before you hit the sack.
- Shower shock. – Do this in the morning. For the last 5 minutes of your shower routine, switch to cold water. This change in temperature helps to relieve your body of fatigue and increases your mental alertness.
- The power of disguise. – The men’s grooming market knows how hard and late we are often working. So here are a few products that can be used to on the face, to tighten, hide redness, and cover up those dark circles.
- MAX LS Overnight Renewal Serum by Lab Series
- Rescue Gel Treatment by Anthony
- Dry Erase by Jack Black