If you’ve read enough of my posts, you notice that I like to help men not only look good, but also smell good. This article I stumbled upon in Men’s Health Magazine, helps me continue my quest. It breaks down a few colognes that help ease your mind, improve your charm and match your work needs…
Here’s the list!
- Night Shift? – Burberry Sport for Men. The citrus aroma boost beta waves in your brain, making you more alert.
- Long hours? – Nautica Pure. Want to relive your last vacation? The sea-spray fragrance with driftwood notes, helps to conjure the emotions you felt the last time you were enjoying one.
- Taking work home? – Diesel (Only the Brave -Iron Man Edition). The formula has notes of lavender, traditionally used to relieve insomnia.
- Work in retail? – Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua. The hints of cedarwood in this scent produce calming effects, so you can pretend that you’re cheerful, even when you’re not!
- Number cruncher? – Bond #9 (Andy Warhol Montauk). Has a beefed up fragrance compliments of the red oak scent, but the real plus is the plant oil Muguet (lily of the valley), which boasts improvement in your attention to detail.