You know, many men find it easier to just hide their faces under beards during the winter to avoid the sometimes irritating shaving process. So, since the first Spring-time shave can be a sensitive one… Why not make sure that it won’t be your last?
Here are 5 Quick Steps to a pain free Springtime shave!
- Step 1. The Removal – You must first remove the bulk of the beard before even thinking about putting a razor to your face…An inexpensive pair of trimmers or clippers will do the trick!
- Step 2. Wash & Scrub – Months of beard growth can sometimes increase dead skin build-up. Tackle the issue of dirt and grime all at once with an item that cleanses and exfoliates. – Multi-Action Face Wash by Lab Series
- Step 3. The Oil – Pre-shave oil traps the moisture on the skin, lifts the hairs, and most importantly – protects the skin! – The Standard Pre-Shave Oil by the Gentlemen’s Refinery
- Step 4. The Shave Cream – Use a shaving cream that produces a moisture rich protective lather – Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shave Cream
- Step 5. “The Healer” – There’s nothing worse than being reminded why you don’t shave once you’ve built up the courage to do it again. Using an after shave balm that heals, moisturizes and and prevents irritation like ingrown hairs is a definite “must have”! – 3-in-1 Post Shave by Lab Series